Episode 08 – Gehenna Gaming Interviews: Mark Rein-Hagen
Mark sits down with legendary game developer and creator of World of Darkness, Mark Rein-Hagen to discuss:
- How he got started developing tabletop roleplaying games and who inspired his creativity
- Developing Vampire: The Masquerade one fateful weekend at GenCon
- The hypothetical perfect last meal
- The major differences between the Storytelling System and other systems
- Mark Rein-Hagen’s involvement with the Vampire: The Masquerade TV adaptation, Kindred The Embraced
- LOSTLORN – the dark fantasy setting Mark is currently developing using a unique collaborative game development concept
- And much more!
Learn more about LOSTLORN
Music: Ross Boyd
Credits & Editing: Mark Q Anderson
Please rate and review on your software of choice, it really helps us to spread the podcast to new listeners and spread the horror.
Help support the podcast and get yourself some NEW gear in our shop: https://gehennagaming.threadless.com
Find us online at:
Support our Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/GehennaGaming
Join our Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/Twb5m6d
The Gehenna Gaming Podcast is a podcast distributed and copyrighted by Gehenna Gaming LLC. All Rights Reserved.