Episode 21 – Gehenna Gaming Interviews: Rick Heinz and James Dorton of The Red Opera
In this week’s podcast, we bring you behind the scenes on the development of The Red Opera, a warlock-centric Dungeons & Dragons 5e module. Ian interviews Rick Heinz of Apotheosis Studios and James Dorton, vocalist for the band Black Crown Initiate. We discuss how The Red Opera Kickstarter was developed and James Dorton’s involvement with DiAmorte’s album that inspired the D&D tabletop gaming module.
Back The Red Opera on Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/stonejamison/the-red-opera-rpg?ref=dv0hje
Follow James Dorton on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/odr.rodd/
Follow Rick Heinz on Twitter: https://twitter.com/crankybolt
Apotheosis Sudios: https://apotheosisstudios.com/
Black Crown Initiate: https://blackcrowninitiate.bandcamp.com/
Please rate and review on your app of choice, it really helps us to spread the podcast to new listeners and spread the horror.
Music: Ross Boyd
Credits & Editing: Mark Q Anderson
Help support the podcast and get yourself some TTRPG gear in our shop: https://gehennagaming.threadless.com
Find us online at:
- Support our Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/GehennaGaming
- Join our Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/Twb5m6d
- Twitch: https://twitch.tv/gehennagaming
- YouTube: https://youtube.com/gehennagaming
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/gehennagaming
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/gehennagames
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/gehennagaming
The Gehenna Gaming Podcast is a podcast distributed and copyrighted by Gehenna Gaming LLC. All Rights Reserved.