Episode 20 – Gehenna Gaming Interviews: Riley Rethal
Mark interviews game designer and biologist, Riley Rethal. She created Doikayt, an anthology of games depicting the Jewish experience and personal inflective interpretation of Judaism. They discuss developing indie games, the nature of metagaming as a collaborative storytelling art form, and Doikayt.
- Riley Rethal on Itch: https://metagame.itch.io/
- Riley Rethal on Twitter: https://twitter.com/jaceaddax
- Play Doikayt: https://metagame.itch.io/doikayt
Please rate and review on your app of choice, it really helps us to spread the podcast to new listeners and spread the horror.
Music: Ross Boyd
Credits & Editing: Mark Q Anderson
Help support the podcast and get yourself some NEW gear in our shop: https://gehennagaming.threadless.com
Find us online at:
- Support our Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/GehennaGaming
- Join our Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/Twb5m6d
- Twitch: https://twitch.tv/gehennagaming
- YouTube: https://youtube.com/gehennagaming
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/gehennagaming
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/gehennagames
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/gehennagaming
The Gehenna Gaming Podcast is a podcast distributed and copyrighted by Gehenna Gaming LLC. All Rights Reserved.