The Gehenna Gaming Podcast features interviews, game system deep dives, Gamemaster advice and more from the minds behind Gehenna Gaming. Join Ian, Mark, and Rick as they dive deeper into madness…
- Episode 6 – Vampire: The Masquerade V5 – Cults of the Bloods GodsRick and Mark discuss the Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition book Cults of the Blood Gods, what they love about it, the Giovanni, and what they’re excited for in V5.
- Episode 05 – PAX East 2020: Horror in Tabletop Gaming PanelIan is joined by Mike from Darker Days Radio and Chris & Nick from The Botch Pit for a discussion on running horror tabletop RPGs.
- Episode 04 – Gehenna Gaming Interviews: Klara HerbølMark and Rick sit down with TTRPG writer Klara Herbøl to discuss her work as a freelance TTRPG writer, Storyteller, and LARPer.
- Episode 03 – A Call of Cthulhu PrimerIan gives a primer on the Call of Cthulhu RPG by Chaosium to Rick and Mark, exploring the lore and system mechanics that make it a great horror RPG.
- Episode 02 – Gehenna Gaming Interviews: Red Moon RoleplayingMark & Ian of Gehenna Gaming interview Hjalmar & Craig from Red Moon Roleplaying discussing running actual plays, KULT Divinity Lost, and more!
- Episode 01 – Introducing The Gehenna Gaming PodcastCo-founders Ian E. Muller and Rick Wheeler walk through how Gehenna Gaming was founded, how it evolved over the years, and what the future holds.